Monday, February 22, 2010

Watching ice skating: The spectacular Vancouver Olympics 2010

Figure Skating Ice Dance - Free Dance - Day 11

I love dancing. And I also love watching experts dance...especially figure skating. This morning, I finally took the opportunity to watch the Vancouver Olympics 2010. And I was delighted that ice skating was on.

Canada's figure skating duo was spectacular! Partly because I also caught a little bit of that Canadian spirit last year, and also because their choreography and skills are just astounding and breath taking! I secretly knew they would win the gold medal...and yes! I was Right!

As the couple stood singing their national anthem, I sang along as I still remember vividly the lyrics to the anthem of the country who I respect and appreciate in many ways because she not only gave me a wonderful education, but also led me to make more friends.

O Canada!

No comments: